Менеджмент Choose one of the suggested options. просмотров - 76
A POTENTIAL MILLIONAIRE
This test will help you to estimate your target orientations of earning a capital.
Fill in the blanks using the vocabulary words.
A _____ implies that you will have a _____. You will share _____ and _____ with him. Usually an _____ specifies the _____ of money each is _____ and the duties each partner _____. Your _____ may not _____ in the _____ of the partnership, but can only invest his money in the business. One of the advantages of this form of business organization is that the partnership is _____ from reporting to the government. Federal taxes are paid by individual partners on their _____ _____ that the business is not taxed.
One of the wealthiest people of the world is the sultan of Brunei. He is the owner of almost 14 billion dollars. The richest Australian is publisher Carl Cahage. He owns almost 2 billion dollars. Of course, the sultan did not earn this money himself. The main part of it was inherited by him and earned by his subjects. Just the other way round, Cahage made his fortune himself. Probably you will be one of the next generation of wealth-holders and millionaires in the future.
1. Which is the easiest way to make money?
a) to work hard, be well-informed, risk and, of course, invest money in business
b) to hope to get your uncle’s inheritance
c) to make a career going step by step to a managing post or to try your hands at politics
2. Which character of Walt Disney makes you smile?
a) Donald Duck
b) Gusto Hans
c) Dogbert Duck
3. In your opinion which income can make the richest people of the world close a bargain?
a) from half a million to a million
b) up to 10 million
c) dozens of million and higher
4. Which of the statements do you agree to?
a) The more money you have the more pleasure you get
b) Money means power
c) Money causes much envy
5. Have you ever heard of the game called “A Fortunate letter”? You put a small sum into an envelope, look for a victim, who also pays and, at last, your investment comes back to you multiplied many times. Which part are you ready to play in it?
a) not to take part in it
b) to take part and also earn
c) to be the initiator of the game
6. Is it important for you to be mentioned in different newspapers and magazines?
a) I would be very glad
c) I am often mentioned in them anyway
7. How can you win in races?
a) gamble with high stakes
b) save money and just be present at the races
c) buy a horse-winner
8. In your opinion, who has the highest chance to become a rich man quickly and reliably?
a) a director, an actor, a writer, an artist, a sportsman-record holder
b) a lawyer, a doctor, a politician
c) a head of a company, a publisher
9. What is your attitude to the business between friends?
a) I am ready to loan money to my friends. Some time they will also lend me
b) Money and friendship are incompatible
c) I am ready to borrow money from my friends but not to lend it
10. Be frank. If you managed to become a millionaire, would you enjoy this feeling?
a) Of course, I would enjoy it
b) I would demonstrate my enjoyment to everybody who did not trust me or looked at me haughtily
11. Where would you invest your millions?
a) in real estate, in an art collection
b) in shares or other securities
c) I would do as my wife/husband would say
12. If you already have a couple of million, are you going to try to earn more?
a) No, if we are speaking about a small sum. But I will never refuse to earn a big one
b) Of course
c) No, it is enough for me
1. a) – 6; b) – 0; c) – 3;
2. a) – 3; b) – 0; c) – 6;
3. a) – 0; b) – 3; c) – 6;
4. a) – 6; b) – 3; c) – 0;
5. a) – 3; b) – 0; c) – 6;
6. a) – 0; b) – 6; c) – 3;
7. a) – 0; b) – 3; c) – 6;
8. a) – 0; b) – 3; c) – 6;
9. a) – 3; b) – 6; c) – 0;
10. a) – 0; b) – 3; c) – 6;
11. a) – 3; b) – 6; c) – 0;
12. a) – 3; b) – 6; c) – 0.
If you have:
A POTENTIAL MILLIONAIRE Test This test will help you to estimate your target orientations of earning a capital. Fill in the blanks using the vocabulary words. A _____ implies that you will have a _____. You will share _____ and _____ with him. Usually an _____ specifies the _____ of money each is _____ and the duties each partner _____. Your _____ may not _____ in the _____ of the partnership, but can only invest his money in the business. One of the advantages of this... [читать подробенее]